Thursday, January 17, 2013

Because you deserve it..... Fantasy Wedding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Xs6foG6Vv38#at=127

SANDALS 
More Quality Inclusions than any other resorts! They have outdone themselves. I got the pleasure of joining a Sandals FAM trip for travel agents. All I can say is I was impressed from the first time I vacationed at Sandals in 2006, but to go as a travel agent and get to tour all the hotels and inclusions and see all the new and not so new was just what I needed to see, so that I could refer my clients to the resort I think they would enjoy. When I vacationed at Sandals in 2006, I stayed at Sandals Grande Riviera, well they just completed a  $60 million dollar transformation of this resort. All the beautiful things I saw when I was there, now, I was blown away. They added a new beach club, rock climbing wall, The sundowner bar / deck now boasts the largest fire pit in the Caribbean with intimate seating/ocean views.
The Great house Red Lane Spa & Fitness center was completely gutted and renovated and now boast Life Fitness Equipment. So between all the new restaurants they've added and new decor, they have turned this resort into an unbelievable master piece. I would suggest staying Riviera Seaside that's just my opinion, however with having a room last summer on the Great House side in the Villas I do have to say wherever you stay on this resort ground is going to be an awesome experience. It is truly an experience when you stay at a Sandals! So whether you are looking for the largest or the most intimate resort contact Tracy and lets get you Sandalized. Because you deserve to be treated like royalty.

No comments:

Post a Comment